Nepal’s most impressive scenery on an exciting whitewater rafting and camping adventure
Day 1: Pokhara to rafting put-in point Nayapul 70 km – camp at Modi Khola.
Day 2: Campsite Modi Khola to the second-day campsite below the village of Purtighat.
Day 3: Purtighat to Mirme
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per the guests’ requirement
- All meals; Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Rafting guide, rescue team, and kitchen staff
- Camping Gears; sleeping tents on twin sharing basis, toilet tent, and shower tent especially to change clothes. We provide single tents on request
- Kitchen things; a complete set of kitchen utensils, kitchen tents, fuel, gas lamp, etc.
- Transportation; a private tourist coach to the ‘put in point’ and back from the ‘take out point’
- All rafting equipment
- Sleeping bag and comfortable mattress
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara twin room sharing on bed and breakfast plan.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal necessities
- Insurance; life insurance, travel insurance, health insurance, medical insurance, loss or damage
- Expense of personal nature
- Any extra expenses of unavoidable circumstances; road obstacle, landslide, political unrest, sickness, etc., which are beyond our control
- Duration: 3 Days
- Class: III+ / IV
- Start Point: Maldunga / 3 hours from Pokhara
- Finish Point: Mirmi / 5 hours to Pokhara
- Depart from: Anu Treks office, Thamel, Kathmandu
- Returns to: Anu Treks office, Thamel, Kathmandu
- Meals: Day 1 = lunch & dinner Day 2 = breakfast, lunch & dinner Day 3 = breakfast & lunch
- Accommodation: 2 nights riverside beach camping
- Seasons: Open: Sep. – June Best: Oct. – Dec. and Mar. to June
Why we love this trip
- Enjoy rafting with amazing views of Mountains, villages, temples, jungle, wildlife, suspension bridges, temples, gorges and more
- Super fun, big and bouncy rapids with exciting wave trains
- Beautiful remote beach camping
- The “best all-around river in Nepal”
Is this trip right for you?
- This is 3 days super fun with big an bouncy rapids water fun, please ensure your health and fitness before consideration
- The river consists of class III+ / IV