This four days trek commences from Pokhara, the valley of lakes offering panoramic views of the Annapurna massif as also of the Manaslu Himal. This route was first trekked by HRH The Prince of Wales in 1980 and hence is known as the ‘Royal Trek’. This is the best trek for those who want to experience village life and striking mountain views in a relatively short period of time.
Group size: 02
Season: All Season
Departure date: Flexible
[tab name=”Outline Itinerary”]
Day 01: Afternoon, drive from Pokhara to Arghaun village (20 minutes). Trek to Thulokote (1,400m) 3 hrs. walk.
Day 02: Trek from Thulokote to Lipeni (1,540m) 6 hrs. walk.
Day 03: Trek from Lipeni to Chisapani (1,520m) 5 hrs. walk.
Day 04: Walk down to Begnas Lake (890m) along a small ridge that separates the Rupa and Begnas lakes. 4 hrs. walk. Drive to Pokhara.
[tab name=”Detailed Itinerary”][/tab]
[tab name=”Cost Details”]
• airport pick up,
• medium standard accommodation with attached bathroom/ on twin sharing basis,
• a day guided tour.
• Daily itinerary as described,
• all inclusive camping or lodge trek with English speaking guide and porters,
• all meals on trek, tea,
• all fees and land transportation,
• coffee and boiled water.
• Flights (as mentioned on the itinerary).
Cost Not Included:
• Bottled beverages,
• items of a personal nature,
• delay due to weather,
• equipment failure or situations beyond our control.
[tab name=”Route Map”][/tab]
Note: Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date.