This trek includes the visits to Namche and Tengboche and adds an incredible hike to Gokyo lake. This trek gives you plenty of beautiful views of Everest and other nearby giants. The Gokyo lake area is surrounded by mountainous valleys, alpine lakes, and numerous glaciers.
This trek is less crowded than others in the Everest region and takes 12 14days to complete including travel to and from Kathmandu. This moderate to difficult trek reaches a high of 5000 meters.
Why we love this trek
- Soak up the scenery on less crowded trails in the Everest region
- Cross the Renjo La (5400m) on a rarely trodden trail
- Climb Gokyo Ri for one of Nepal’s best and broadest views of 8000m peaks
- Trek through Sherpa villages to the stunning turquoise Gokyo Lakes
- Experience a breathtaking Himalayan mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
Is this trek right for you?
- This is a 13 days strenuous trek with 4 to 7 hours walking per day which reaches a maximum height of 5500m
- Please ensure you understand the fitness requirements for this high altitude trek so read carefully all the information before you choose and make sure Physical fitness is sustainable for this trip